Thursday, August 9, 2018

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook English

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook English

  • A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you really won't get far unless you change it
     
  • A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don't change it, you'll never go anywhere
     
  • A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can't go anywhere until you change it
     
  • A good laugh and long sleep are two best cures for anything.
     
  • All things are subjective, a person's circumstances has nothing to do with current or past events, but rather their perception of those events, and the attitude and manner in which they choose to approach it
     
  • Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are
     
  • Attitudes are based on assumptions. In order to change attitudes one must first change one's assumptions
     
  • Born with winner Quality’s
     
  • Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time
    Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • Come in my Heart and pay no rent.
     
  • Dear God, thanks for making me special. B-)
     
  • Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.
     
  • Definition of EX: Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life.
     
  • Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation
     
  • Develop the attitude that there are more reasons why you should succeed than reasons why you should fail
     
  • Doesn't have an attitude...they was just born with a lot of character!!!
     
  • Don't hate me, just get to know me first!
     
  • Don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world!!!
     
  • Don't PLAY with Me ! Coz i know I Can PLAY Better Than You.  

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • Don’t be happy.I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy them.
     
  • Don’t Copy My Style.
     
  • Don’t talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!!!
     
  • Enjoy the great times and make the bad times great. Your attitude determines everything
     
  • Error: status unavailable
     
  • Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.
     
  • Every mother on earth gave birth to child except my mother, She gave birth to Legend !
     
  • Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
     
  • God is really creative, I mean ...just look at me !
     
  • Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

  • How other see you, is not important...How you see yourself means everything.
     
  • I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
     
  • I am not as dumb as you look!!!
     
  • I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced!!!
     
  • I am not failed, my success is just postponed.
     
  • I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P
     
  • I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…
     
  • I am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else.
     
  • I am who I am, Your approval is not needed
     
  • I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.
     
  • I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.
     
  • I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT!!
     
  • I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.
     
  • I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.
     
  • I don`t change , i just grew up. You should try it once ;)
     
  • I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
     
  • I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here!!!
     
  • I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide…
     
  • I have a new theory in life…what other people think of me is truly none of my business!…
     
  • I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.
150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook
  • I smile ...Because I don't know WHAT THE HELL is going on.
     
  • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
     
  • I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
     
  • I text you because I want to have a conversation with you. Not to get one word answers.
     
  • I tried to be normal. Worst two minutes of my life.
     
  • I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later….
     
  • I'm not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME !
     
  • I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.
     
  • I’m listening. It just takes me a minute to process so much stupidity all at once!!
     
  • I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect. 

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • I’m not lazy, I’m just on energy saving mode.
     
  • I’m shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shits.
     
  • I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
     
  • I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients.
     
  • If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.
     
  • If i had a gun with two bullets and i was with hitler,bin laden and you insert your ex or your enemy’s name],i would shoot you twice.
     
  • If You Agree With A Woman When She’s Wrong, Congratulations On Being Right And Wrong At The Same Time!!!
     
  • If you believe in yourself, have dedication, pride, and that never quit attitude, you will be a winner
     
  • If you can't change your fate, change your attitude
     
  • If you don't care, stop talking about it!!!!

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • If you don't control your attitude, then it will control you
     
  • If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
     
  • If you have good attitude, your biggest power will actually come when people underestimate you
     
  • If you like me then raise your hand, if not then raise your standard.
     
  • If you love me raise your hand & you don't then raise your standard.!!
     
  • If you think your opinion of me has any effect, Honey let me assure you that none of my self worth is wrapped up in what you think of me.
     
  • If you’re going to talk about me behind my back, don’t smile at me to my face.
     
  • It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come
     
  • It is your attitude at the beginning of a task more than anything else that will determine your success or failure
     
  • It is your attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • It is your attitude towards life that will determine life's attitude towards you. Despite many people's belief to the contrary, life pays no favorites
     
  • It's up to you to decide whether or not you will let the negative words of others affect your attitude
     
  • It's up to you to decide whether or not you will let the negative words of others affect your attitude
     
  • It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
     
  • It’s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.
     
  • Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
     
  • Keep moving! Nothing new to read…
     
  • Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit ….wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad.
     
  • LEGENDS don’t die.. I am a LIVING EXAMPLE!
     
  • Life always has many things to bring you down. But, what can really bring you down is your attitude

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.
     
  • Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, If you can't laugh at yourself, CALL ME...I'LL LAUGH AT YOU.
     
  • MAINTAINING the right attitude is easier than REGAINING the right attitude
     
  • May my enemies live a long life to see my success.
     
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
     
  • My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength
     
  • My life,My rules My Attitude!!!
     
  • No one ever got rich with a poor attitude
     
  • No status available
     
  • Not always available, try your luck ;)

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
     
  • Our attitude towards life determines life's attitude towards us
     
  • P.M.A (Positive Mental Attitude), I'm positive, I'm mental and I know I have attitude!
     
  • People laugh at me becoz i am different and i laugh becoz they all are same.
     
  • People like me great. People don’t like me great. As long as I like myself that all that matters.
     
  • People say me bad, trust me i am the worst!!!
     
  • People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.
     
  • Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
     
  • Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”
150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook
  • Sharing your problems with others doesn’t help rather people who took pity on u increases!!!
     
  • Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…
     
  • So you’re checking my status… :D
     
  • Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…… then i simply replied… ” BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…
     
  • sorry we are having some issues right now with our push notifications and ‘last seen’ status. we are working on resolving them.
     
  • Status under construction of life.
     
  • Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P
     
  • Success is 99% attitude and 1% aptitude
     
  • Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you
     
  • Take me as I am or watch me as I go. 

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • The best thing you can do is to let go of what you can't control, and invest your energy in the things you can like your attitude
     
  • The biggest slap to your enemies is your success!!!!
     
  • The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
     
  • The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude
     
  • The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes
     
  • The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can’t ;)
     
  • The only disability in life is a bad attitude
     
  • The only thing in life that you have absolute control over is your attitude
     
  • The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do.
     
  • Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • Two things define you, your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything
     
  • Type your status here...
     
  • We all are born to die don’t feel more special than me.
     
  • When everything comes your way.. Then you are on the wrong way.
     
  • When I drink alcohol… Everyone says I’m alcoholic. But… When I drink Fanta.. No one says I’m fantastic!!!
     
  • When i was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”
     
  • When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason :P :D
     
  • When we are on a journey we don't fear change, we welcome it, we look forward to new and unfamiliar experiences, we are full of optimism because we are filled with the expectation of a wonderful adventure and it's the perfect attitude to carry with you every day because life too is a journey
     
  • When you are faced with a problem, adopt the attitude that you can and will solve it
     
  • When you feel insulted I’m just describing you.
     
  • When you think there is nothing left in your life,just keep working hard until you die :)

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


  • When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
     
  • With a new attitude everything can change, make it how you want it to be, staying mad?, why do that...Give yourself a break, laugh about it & you'll see that life what you make it.
     
  • Xcuse me, I found something under my shoes. Oh its your attitude.
     
  • Yes I’m smiling, but you’re not the reason anymore!
     
  • You control your attitude. If you are negative it is because you have decided to be negative and not because of other people or circumstances
     
  • You create beauty with your attitude, your behaviours, and your actions. It's all up to you
     
  • You know it comes down to this - We can't change our circumstances but we can choose our attitude, we can't control others but we can control ourselves!
     
  • You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
    Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs and expectations
     
  • Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude
     
  • Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens
     
  • Your whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then why aren’t you texting me!!!

150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook English
150+ Latest Atutude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook Hindi

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.: